Monday, July 21, 2008

lovely monday....

YAHOO!!! What a lovely monday...
Last night i went to have sushi with my sister...
wow ... really awesome ... because Sunday and Monday have sepcial Price!!
WHY!! is because ... for no reason actually ...
every plate only AUD$2.50 cheap right ?
please dont convert to RM ..... because .. is expensive ....!!!hahaha
here are some picture to show i went to have sushi last night...
Yummy ... i love it ..... "HO JIAK"
...
This morning i went to school ... but no class...*SONG!!*
They said is in the afternoon ...HOLY Crap... I went there at 8:30 am ...
but they said will be started at 1 PM
to save my time ... I went to library... SURFING & ONLINE....
update my blog ...find information about IT ...viewed my friends blog ...
especially that PHOEBE's blog...
bee ... miss me ?
____Time moves so fast_____
KCH....14X days to go ...
yeah ... but work hard and study hard first ...
This is my terms and condition...because my sister buys air ticket for me ...
thank you ... Georgia SISTER .. muacks ...

No comments: