Friday, July 25, 2008

lovely friday ... with lovely toilet bowl!!!??? and etc etc etc

今天是我最爱的一天...为什么我这样说呢?
因为礼拜五没有课......hahahaha
讲真也没什么好高兴的啦...
what time is it now ?
10:52 am .
I just woke up at 10:19 ...Suddenly stomache-ache ... what's next ..
went to the toilet la ..
but the freaking toilet bowl is cold ..
how to sit on it ?fuck ... so ....I

put some toilet papers around the bowl ...
hahaha ... really it really worked...
make ur butt butt feel warm ..
hahah .. better than just sat on the toilet bowl ...
*no shit .. because my reputation woll be reduced*


Oh YEAH ..
these few days didnt blogging.
let me tell you what guy am i doing these few days ...
This Tuesday, I went to a candy shop with my friend ..
MY friend ? YA! He is from taiwan... IT friend..
That candy shop was really awesome ...
I really hope that kch also has it...
here are some picture about the candy shop ...

Look really nice .. but my phone camera only 2 mega pixel...
I've been here for about 4 months ..
I cant really remember how many bananas I have eaten in Australia ..
I realised that aussie's banana is LONG and STRONG ...
WHY SAY so...!! Because It really IS!!
long story short ...
Picture can explain everything ...



Long right ... can fried it as pisang goreng u know ..
hahaha ...
After taking this picure ..
some ideas pop out from my brain ..
hahah ..
long story short ..


pictures come!!!


"HANDCOCK" HAHAHa...








after peeling skin ... hahaha ... ..


and 1 more

wakaka .. BLOWJOB ...(叔叔有练过的请勿模仿)
any kid who views this picture please press alt+f4
is on your keyboard ..

累了
显了
休息吧!!!

No comments: