Sunday, July 20, 2008

i am back ...IT..

wow ... it's another 3 weeks i haven't updated my blog..
My Blog should be very lonely.
OK Long story short....
I have started my orientation at July 16Th..
I was so excited. Everything is new for me
and no more English course i need to attend anymore ..
but i missed the class so much ...
especially my teacher and my classmate.....
oh ya...my IT course.. i still remembered orientation that day...
it was really freaking me out ...
because the first day of Orientation..
I need to got through with my assessment task then after that i could go for Cert IV
OMG!!! For me I was totally didn't have the knowledge about IT at all ( not totally actually)
They said they gave us this was because they wanted to know how much we know about computer...First day .. i was really lost no friend at all...
i kept on asking my friend who sat beside me...Most of them were Aussie only few Chinese and Indians...I wanted to find some Chinese.. but they sat far far away from me...
No choice...so I asked Aussie but they were willing to help me..
Finally i have done all my.. i did it last minute..so nervous.. if i couldn't get through I must study from Cert IV...
Luckily my classmate helped me...
My Cert IV will start tomorrow. So happy..
This friday I am going to 7-11 to hand in my Resume..
Again!! Maybe I am not the 1 they need ...
But i believe that this friday i can get 7-11 job ...
Iphone...because of you .. i go to find a job...JK.
I need to learn to be more responsibility and independent..
This is the important purpose I came Australia to study...
WOOO!!!still have 4-5 months to go .. I am going back to KCH soon ...
Everyone has grown up , including me.. sometimes think that the thing i have done before..
I feel that i am really stupid... childish... useless...
I am unreliable person..dodgy person...gossipy person..lazy person ..
so ....I MUST change my bad attitude...
LOOK FORWARD..... !!!!!!!!
feel better now..
continue soon ....

No comments: