Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's been a long long time ... job and iphone and concert ?!!?

YOYO ... I didn't update my blog since 3 weeks ago i think ..
miss it so much ..
i was on holiday ... very free until i forgot my blog ..
Blog how are you ?
fine ?
did anyone view you ?
OMG ... The air tickect keep on increasing everyday ..
u must buy it ASAP ...KCH friend .. i come ....
but .. before that i must concentrate on my study first ..
need terms and conditions ..
but nvm ... if fail i'll feel guilty ..
hmm ...... AIR ASIA ? BRUNEI ?
air ticket of air asia is about ... AUD 950 ..
but Brunei air is about ... AUD 1500++
but if i dont book earlier the price will increase ... OMG ...
..... WISh me luck
would you please help me check ...
if there is any cheap ticket ... tell me ASAP

2. HAHA .. I went to hand in my resume this afternoon..

so excited ... waiting for their respond http://www.noodlebox.com.au/


3. Nowadays i went to watch movie with my friends
I have watched 2 movies
GET SMART and Don't mess out with Zohan..
all Comedy.
quite funny...must watch it ...

4. My favourite singer is coming ... HE is ..........

TIMBALAND
Woohoo... I like this black guy .. eventhough
He always feature with other singer...but he can make the music become very interesting
especially ...
1. Apologize
2. The way i are
3. Elevator
4. Promiscuous girl
5. 4 minutes
a lot ... I cant remember ... He is coming to BRISBANE ...yahooo But i not sure i'm going to his
concert or not

5. yeah ... iphone 3G coming soon (July 11)... and it's freaking cheap ...
Woo.. TWICE AS FAST & HALF THE PRICE ... you guys can go and check the function
I am bound to buy 16gb and white colour Iphone approximately AUD 300 gua


I am still wondering whether i can use it in malaysia or not ....Iphone .. dont make me dissapointed please .. sob sob ...
that's all for today .. I'll continue tomorrow ..
wakaka ... job ,iphone








1 comment:

~DoMiNiC~ said...

eheh... dnt 4 gt my psp leh.. muahahahaaaa