Friday, February 6, 2009

FInally

Wow..I haven't blogged since last december.. terrible leh ....
Finally every time has come to the end ....
that means I am going back to Australia...(actually I am in Australia now)
At first I was so sad why time passess very fast...But don't worry..
Seems I said that time passess very fast ....
also mean that I will back to Malaysia very soon as well....
During this holiday I was so so so so Happy....hanging out with friends...
go here and there.....firstly I upload some picture took before my plane took off ....

took it with family... so sad ... BIG BOYS DONT CRY ... hahah

Parents

2nd sister....

3rd sister

Buddies

Me and 明勇a.k.a阿勇

Me and 宗荣a.k.a阿荣

Me and 贤明a.k.a阿明

Me and 维芝a.k.a Nana

Me and 佳欣a.k.a Doli




The End ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=.= my eyes