Thursday, February 12, 2009

手机的自述....

Firstly .... I have my new mobile phone!!! Yeah ......
*W902 Box*Sony Ericsson Front & Back
Unboxing...Wow..Mobile Phone inside...
*Front of the phone*Nice design looks like radio....
*Side of the phone ... Play/Stop key, Next/Previous key
*Top the the phone...Walkman key
1.1 Dolby speaker .. hahaha...But very loud ...
5.0 Megapixel .. WAH...
If not mistaken this W902 should be the first WALKMAN phone with 5.0 megapixel....
I took this picture by using this walkman phone with 5.0 megapixel ...
how is it ?
Big screen and small screen ...
The end
I bought this mobile phone in Brunei ...
It costs BND 568 =RM 1360 fair enough
8 gb memory card....
quite heavy ... but solid .... havent dropped before .. hahahah
three colours .. Black, Red and Purple....
Auto rotation..... so far so good ... I love it ...

No comments: