Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YO~!

Hey Reader! It has been a while. I never gone always in front of my laptop. It's not that I lazy to update my blog, because I found more convenient way to update my current status, which is facebook. But I found blogspot quite useful when you have something you don't want to express on facebook like your feeling, who you hate, who you like, who you interested in and etc. Can be shout out here, as not many people know your blog address, therefore you don't feel bad to yourself or oneself.

Honestly, I have nothing much to bla bla here, but to tell you guys, I am doing alright here. same as before, SINGLE for sure. I am searching for one!!! I bet I'll take more action as before.

last but not least, my Chinese New Year resolution:
  1. Learn to swim
  2. Nice Body Shape
  3. Get a Girl friend
  4. Finish my Study IT and continue my IT career, as I found a lot of potential in doing IT
  5. Travel Somewhere I wanted to!
  6. Be More Positive , Take ACTION instead of just saying.
Good luck guys. Nothing is bad in this world. Be yourself! If you find it difficult, Keep asking yourself the same question you are facing. sooner or later you'll find out.

No comments: