Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exams ARE around the corner? which corner?

Me as usual. Nothing to post. Quite busy with my uni life. *I dont think so*
Anyway I have just submitted 1 assignment last friday, hmm yeah it was.
But exams are around the corner? but when? On the Saturday 5th september 2009
Morning 9:45 am to 11:something. <-- CCNA 1 first exam!
Afternoon 2:00pm to+2 hours 30 minutes.* calculate yourself* <--Prac and Theory. Unix first exam!
On 4th september 2009, I don't think I have time to celebrate my own birthday.
Anyway .. We wish CAO CAO a happy birthday and wish him luck in his exam!* U guys would do that, wouldn't u ?* Haha.(I'll try my best DAD and MUM and 3 SIBLINGS)

After these exams I have 2 assignments due on 11th of Sept which are The Web Design! and Interaction Design * No idea why i took this unit last time*

This is my timetable so far.











TALK COCK!
*Hai~ Belum book pui ki ticket!!
and ate a lot recently*

No comments: