Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ekka holiday + something "nothing"

Yeah. No class today.
Why?
Today is Ekka holiday, but everyone asks me what is Ekka holiday for ? What can i response is, I dont know. It is something like all the farmers they gather together and "hao lian" their crops or livestock therefore they did not use any chemical liquid at all and did not inject any growth hormone to their live stock all PURE. same as me i think. *KFC yummy*.This is all the information I've got.
So, what I plan to do now is upload some of my "Historical Photo" hehe
2 laptop can u dinstingush which 1 i use the most ? and which 1 is for my practical use?
Which 1 is UBUNTU O/S and Windows Vista?
New born of me. How does he look like ? he is cute, isn't he ?
Am I look girly?

If not mistaken, this picture was taken at Gold Coast and we were on our way to Sydney. Sydney was a nice trip ever. I went once and i want to go twice again. It was fun. I want to upload more but mysister got my phone all the photoes are inside my phone. What can i do?!?!

*I'll upload more next time*

Argh~~~ I just found out that I have 2 assgiments have to get it done within 3 weeks time WTF.. I hate assignmentsss.

But so far so good. I'll just try not to let myself worry so much and be happy everyday. The thing makes me happy is, Watch Wu zhun's video clip again.*Bing Bing*

Anyway My diet plan still going. Target 65KG or less I MUST thanks wu zhun once i meet him. take picture with him, talk to him, ask for another video and take a a ride and ....*Greedy*

Ok lo . End here. wish all the readers hapy everyday. Go and Smile in front of the mirror now ! XD

-Will update soon- < *look familiar huh? hahahaha*

No comments: