Sunday, March 15, 2009

GOOD RESULT!!! KEEP GOING

This post suppose to be posted few days ago, Firstly, I went to measure my weight near a shopping mall and I was so Paiseh and so many "angmoes" walking up and down. Whatever don't care so much anymore because I couldn't wait to see the result. Anyway I just went toward the scale and that was a Digital Scale with a small printer thingy. I was carried bag with me, Fortunately, my sister was beside me she helped me to carry it. Ok. I stepped on the Scale for few second, "TING"....tzz...tz...tz...."*printing sound*
OMG!!!! I couldn't believe the result!!! I lost weight!!!!! I Lost 2 KG within 2 weeks.
And here are some picture that prove that I lost weight.

Did you see an X over there that was my original weight, if you can't see clearly click on this picture.My weight was 75.6KG

This table was given by my eldest sister before I came to Brisbane. she really helps me a lot plus the video as well. Haha... Bernice. I love you. Hehe.. Kamxia la.. wait i get back i show u my 吴尊 muscular body.

Oh ya. almost forget about the recent weight result. I dont know what that call actually something like receipt.


This is the "receipt". Did you see that my weight 73.5KG. WOI ... NOT HEIGHT. look back to the WEIGHT.

Did you see that the "IDEAL DEPENDING ON CONSTRUCTION:

LIGHT=65.7KG MEDIUM=70.9KG HEAVY=75.2KG

p/s: 17.2 not that short la ....hahahahhaha

No comments: