Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Brother-Not-In-Law"+"Happy!!!!"+"Very Happy"

First of all
I am in SUPER DUPER HIGH MOOD!!!!!!

It is because I received an email from my eldest sister.
For most ppl think

receiving email from siblings isn't a big matter.

But... this isn't the same

REALLY!!!

.

.

REALLY!!!

.

.

REALLY!!!

.

.

REALLY!!!

.

.

REALLY!!!

.

.

Why say so ......???
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you are Interested in it just scroll down and see!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Cant wait to see eh ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait please

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Coming....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TADA!!!!!!


My=Malaysia Eldest Sister(BERNICE)

&

Bruneian/Taiwan celebrity(WU ZHUN)

*Damn!!!...Wu Zhun would you please go back by the end of this year?

because I am going to Brunei as well ...I beg you and I promise you ... I will go to your gym everyday .. hahahahahahah* (siao eh)


*Injured still can be so happy?? why aneh??

Poor Wu Zhun..

Told you not to be so clever..

Should find a stunt man instead of you.

See what happen now ...!!!

Hahaha.. Dont angry if u really see this!!!!!

Just Kidding....no matter

You become handicapped or not

I will still support you!!!!

Sui bo??

p/s.... please dont spam......haha.....for more information.. I will upload next time...

Do you think he know Kuching *miao* or not??

No comments: