Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kch I'm Back

Yeahoo... actually this post should be posted 2 weeks ago. but leh.... I was too happy hanging out with friends everyday hehe...
what should i say leh ... this time i came back i mostly been to STAR cineplex. i wacthed 3 movies. BoltZ, The day the earth stood still, and transporter 3.
I recommend!!!! Transporter 3 because i went with the girl i like ... hahaha No la ...
the Movie was really awesome...YOU should watch it otherwise you will regret!!!!
The second movie i recommend is Boltz it was a 3D cartoon.. quite nice though. i just know that i keep on lauging ....
then leh ... is.....The day the earth stood still... the trailer was freaking me out lo ... but when i went to watch the whole movie ... damn it... i spent RM 10 la so expensive .. and not nice lo ... PLEASE DONT WATCH IT .... if u want to watch please give me the RM 10 i tell u the whole story ... heheheheheh....

hmmm.....
the next story is.... dont know leh .... chasing girl lo .... havent chased tiok yet ..... tough, tougher,toughest hahaha... really very tough la ... and jia lat as well...nothing special still chasing ....chasing..........chasing.....

the last story is ....few days ago ... my ex-classmate invited me for dinner. then le .. i brought some "other friends" went as well lo ... when i arrived me and my "other friends" sit down but dont know why i feel like no one is welcome us and feel like we are foreigner. damn bull shit huh?
anyway. my friend told me the circumstance is very strange then we decided to go other place lo....dont know leh ...bit angry la .. but no choice... hehehe....
...
post this first .... no picture ... wait i take some first .... huhuhu.....bang sai ...

No comments: