Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yahoo...

Sorry my reader, Haven't blogED since 1 month .. can you see that my old post and this post .. 1month sharp leh ... hahahaha.<-- (This blog was yesterday I just save and edit today).



What I want to say here is... Finally I finished my first sem and I pass my exam and assignment. I meet the requirement of going back because last time my sister said if i pass my first sem then she will let me to go back. *i know she wont do that* haha...

Today leh, feel a bit sick in out toilet for 4 times. actually I wanted to upload picture but most of the picture is inside my mobile phone and the stupid isnt beside.

and today I went to someone's blog and I read the 1 of the post. I was totally waken up and i realise that i am very 自私... sorry mate....

Stop here first, continue later......

No comments: