Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday ..~~ sEorang Di Rumah ..!!

Once again ... 1 week has gone ...
time time ... wait please ..!!
ok .. forget about this ..
Let's talk about what i was doing this morning .....
HONESTLY .... I was still sleeping till 1:00PM
after that my sister said she is going out with her friend.. and I dont feel like want to go out with her then I decide to stay at home!!
Same thing i do everyday

1.wake up

between wake up and bath .... reading newspaper with nice "fragrance"
Ambipur? CK? Paul Smith? David Beckham?
Hmm .. smell good ..!!
2.bath
3.lazing around ..

Finally ... cook my lunch ..
I cooked korean instant noodle ....spicy and hot ... make me more conscious ...!
let's see what i've cooked ...













big enough ... with fishballs, chicken, and crab meat ..!!!
haha ... I think if i have this at the city or any retaurant .. it might cost me about ... AUD6.50 ...
but I think .. this will only cost AUD2 ... cheap and will "fulfill "my stomach !!
These few days quite boring .. and exam is coming .. eventhough is open book . but still feel scared, why ? because i cant find answer in the book, so i should look through first before having the test ...
Oh ya .. I went to city last night .. wow .. it was crowded .. but after 9 everyone was gone ..
For no reason why .. maybe they went back home to watch BEIJING OLYMPIC Open Ceremony 2008. I watched last night as well. It really freaked me out .. because it really
represented CHINA history and from Ancient Century into Modern Century..
I very pride of CHINA ... Very proud to be a Chinese.... YAHOO !!!
I watched till very late ...
I was wondering that when Olympic will be held in Malaysia !!!
Hope so~~
wish everyone
08.08.08 .. we must wait another 100 years ...
.....
....
... The end....

No comments: