Friday, August 1, 2008

1st of AUG...and self-help...everything going to be fine!!!

WOW!! Time really passess very fast..
I couldn't remember how much of time I have already wasted..!!
Assignment!! Assignment!! Assignment!!
I think this is just an excuses..
If i've done it on time.. I can confirm that I have ample time to do a lot of other meaningful thing..
After starting this IT course ... I realised that my english is really poor , and poor and poor ...
crap!! Eventough i have problem about my work, I don't know how to ask my teacher!!
funny right ?
xien neh ~~~~
nvm ... first 2 weeks only ... i know i can do it ...
HAHA .... IT is getting harder and harder.. so I must also up to date ..
I know that english is not my first language, but i will try my best to do it/learn it ...















WHERE IS MY GUTS?
please come back... i know i can do it !
cao be happy always ...
and all my friends good luck in ur exam ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO!GO!GO!
U CAN MAKE IT!

George Lim said...

thank you!!! i will!!