Monday, May 12, 2008

My Life!!!?

yup!!!!
i stay in Australia now..i like here..
but i miss my hometown sometimes
Miss JLN song...My parent and my friends
with my sister and her bf ..
both of them treat me very well
i like them very much ...
hmm...almost forget!!
A new housemate move in to our unit!
she had moved here for about 1 week
she's a funny and nice person...
But i seldom talk to her .. u know why?
She's New Zealander
and also my English is quite ... haha
but i try my best to talk to her ...
our conversation only just... ya & no
i've been here for about 1 and a half week
but i'm still alright..
still can adapt the environment ..
just need to speak more English..
quite tough sometimes ....
but they(aussie) still comprehend what i mean ...haha
and .. i'm having my ELICOS...
hmm means ENGLISH course!! cause my english is not
qualified .. so i must take the course...
I have to go uni every weekday.. morning till afternoon..
But nvm .. after this i'll go for my IT course ..
My life is quite free at here ...nothing to anxious
but only my future...
that's all for today ..
Is already 2.01am...
gtg... wakakaka..

No comments: