Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 30th ... Big day !!!??

When I was 1 years old ... U take care of me, but I still dont know who U are .
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 3 years old ... I still slept in a cradle and biting a baby's bottle. listen to your lullaby..or sometimes when i feel scared i will squeeze with U and mum in a master bed ...haha..
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 5 years old ...I start realise that U are important to me... :P I still remember that iI always like to pluck ur white hair, because white hair will let U look very old...
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 7 years old ... I started to go primary school year 1 .. U brought mum and me went to have KOLO MEE everyday and very punctual too.... :)
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 9 years old ... I still remember that U tear my bag in 2 ... I was so frightened ... i hate U so much ... but I just realised that I did wrong because I didnt do my homework.and what is more it's not the first time ... and U was quarrel with mum ... Sorry mum .. it's my fault.. I should not implicate you ... :'(
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 11 ...U brought me to school everyday ...keep on telling me to be a decent man .. Must be hard working .... It's good for your in the future... but I didn't listen to what U have said... sort a regret now!! :(
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 13 ... once my teacher gave back the report card... I'll kept it around 1 to 2 weeks ,because I have failed most of my subject...But when i gave the report card to U, U felt very furious, U would have scolded me and even wanted to hit me ... Sorry!! . Because I was lazy I never thought about the consequences...
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When i was 15 ...I used to pluck ur white hair ... But I reckoned that i couldn't plucked ur white hair anymore, because ur head most probably is white hair.. sorry I can't help U ...
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When i was 17 ... I'm still the same .. never change ..and u brought me to school everyday ... u keep on telling me that .."you mature enough to think already ... dont always let us to worry about you" U said the kids these days are very happiness. Therefore, U will said about his history..."when U was young he went to school by foot , stayed at school hostel........." NOT LIKE ME ...By the time, I realised that U didnt always scold me and even hit me.. just talked in a soft voice ...Are U Sick?
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
When I was 18 years... I have my own car licence ... I went to school alone . Sometimes even feel very strange when on the way to school ... very very quiet, even I let U signed my report card U didnt say any word .. I feel very guilty..Last time I bumped against another car .. but I didn't tell U .. I'm afraid that u would be very very angry .. but fire cannot be wrapped up in paper .. U knew the truth at last ... U was very fierce .. U tried to keep my licence but i shouted very loud on U (I know I shouldn't do that) ... We almost fight with each other ... Luckily my sister stopped two of us ... I was crying at that moment .. I was Stunned .. I don't know what should I do... The most unforgetable thing is before when i came Australia .. at the Kuching airport ... before I went in the gate I hugged u and I saw ur tear almost dropped down ..I was so reluctant to left U ...
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
Today .. I live in Brisbane with my sister .. and Today is ur birthday ... Sorry i couldn't celebrate with you ... I wish I am at Kuching too ...
PAPA... I LOVE YOU
PAPA ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...Dont worry.. I'll take care of myself ... U too take care ...
I wont let U feel disappointed anymore ....I want to be an useful person ...

PAPA .. I LOVE YOU ...
Lovely son,
GEORGE LIM SING CHOW

If you are interested in this story press CTRL+A
Thank you

No comments: