Saturday, March 20, 2010

Enlightment

Hi guys, life as usual nothing special. This morning was quite frustrated don't know why, just felt frustrated then after that I went to play card game. It is not really a card game, it is something like TARROT card, but it doesn't have much Taboo(禁忌) than the card I currently playing. To share with you guys:


How to play:
  1. 先讓自己靜下心,觀想光給自己,想像自己的心亮起來。想像自己身體如同太陽一樣發光發亮,時間約二~三分鐘。
  2. 專注並集中精神,祈請你自己的守護靈來給予所提出的問題,來做溝通,並透過所抽取的卡片提供訊息給自己。
  3. 將所要問的問題,明確的說出來,每次只問一個問題,不可同時問兩個以上的問題,而且每個問題儘量簡短精確,提出說明。
  4. 將所問的問題,簡短的重覆三次後,開始抽牌(依照不同的排卡方式所需依序抽卡)
This is the website where I played the card. I got [超越]. I forgot the description already. I will try to find the content and post it to next time.
It does really help me a lot, even though it doesn't give you any recommendation or suggestion.
but it really guides you.

My Recommendation is:
  1. You have to comprehend yourself.
  2. You have to FACE IT and try not to avoid the matter even though you are unwilling to FACE IT.
Here is a video I want to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy it. *don't feel weird never try never know*




No comments: