Saturday, October 4, 2008

Talking.. With something Crap Happen........ and my dad...

1st story
hai~~ I was calling my "Kch Special Friend". Suppose to be happy hoh ...why i still need to sigh*
please scroll down and look...
I was very very very happy.
I spent about 2 hours talking with him/her.
then .. we talked talked talked talked.. then ... stupid cordless phone out of batt....I didnt even have the chance to say BYE BYE and etc etc etc ......
SHIT !!!!
then ... I was trying to call him/her back ..but first, My cordless out of batt and my handphone out of credit too.. couldnt reach him/her at all!!!! ish...Faking Hell ... CB......
Till now I still couldnt reach her. DAmn Shit ... when On the phone i am so so so High but suddenly the phone terminated . My heart was fallen down from the top floor of KLCC.. to the Bau lake.
Knn la ... really DULAN. I dont know whether he/she is waiting for me or not. ARGH!!!!!!!!!
how!! how!! how !! I wanna change my OPTUS plan to Turbo charge. Wakakakaka.....
My Mood so so so so Faking Crap now .....
GISH........God Damn la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 333...
2nd story
*Please froget about the previous post, I hope that incident is not happen, but it's happened eventually....
Hmm ... I am thinking to upload my dad picture that when he was young. He has so many "patterns and actions". That's why my mum loves him!!! Hahahaha
*Pa!! I am your son.. when u read this, please dont forget me I am still your lovely son.

He was waiting for my mum for watching afternoon movie.
*he was singing "love present" for my mum.
Don't forget!!!
He was still young so might be a bit naughty, and always not forget to expose his tongue to the photographer.
*Eventually the photographer "Kek Si"... i.e die....
After my mum coming out to meet him up,
He didnt forget to pluck the flower and send it to my mum.
That time my dad forgot to prepare flower, so that he just pluck the flower beside the road.
Then, My dad starts singing......路边的野花不要采,记住我的情,记住我的爱,记住有我天天在等待...... *he sings this, is to cover his backside .... Bcc=better cover "cacheng"butt....
*以上2nd story都不是真的,我只是想娱乐我的读者*
After posting this post, I think I couldn't sleep for few nights, because I feel *cold* and I scare my dad will kill me when I get back.

No comments: