Thursday, September 25, 2008

TAG LAH!!!!!!

DARN it .. BEING TAGGED BY 2 UNPOPULAR bloggers .. hahahahahahaha...... sorry ya ..
me too..... so FIRSTLY ....

The terms and conditions:
  1. Each player of this game must starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourselves.
  2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  3. At the end, you need to choose 10 person to be tagged and list their names.
  4. No tag back !

1. I like boobs (pa, If you see this please say that i am still your son hahaha...)

2. I love pasta ( i am half Italian now)

3. I am a funny guy (really is!!!)

4. I love carsssss very much

5. I hate being tagged. (just kidding only)

6. I think i am clever

7. I like Computer thingy( especially apple lo ... )

8. I like chatting ,sleeping, watching tv

9. I love my parent very much .. especially dad mum 3 lovely sisters

10. sometimes very depraved.. seriously depraved

11. Make my friend laugh .. as far as everyone is happy ..

12. "Shooting" my friend ... hahah .. this is my favourite

13. Telling lie .. distracting friend.. talk too straight forward or hurt someone feeling

14. Like watching cartoon. Tom and Jerry especially ... yahooo

15. I admit, I am a Hao Lian person..!!!!!

I want to Tag...

  • Phoebe
  • u3
  • connie
  • kennysia (hahaha)
  • Wei fang
  • Joanne
  • Dominic
  • Sandra
  • Fiona
  • Secret Gal

That's all .... tag me la ... hack ur computer and send virus to ur computer .. AGAIN!!!!

No comments: