Monday, June 9, 2008

Lovely Saturday .... Drunk !!!

YaHooo.... On Holiday now .... and winter now !! But i didn't feel cold yet ..grrrr
so happy..
Quite Boring...But it was fun !
Because My Housemate made a Cup of Vodka for me ... Taste good !! BUt .... Burrp......

Vodka "jit pei"




The Flavour of the Vodka is Vanilla ... quite nice !! Lucky I just drink it in moderation ..or else .... i would really get drunk ....VODKA VODKA VODKA ... bla bla bla ..

I was drunk eventually ..Where am I ? huh ?



I started took picture on me ...My eye Start Blinging !! Many Star Around me ...Twinkle Twinkle Little Star .. I just Wondered I was Drunk ... Blah Blah ...

I sweared i Was Drunk that time ... U c .. My face was RED, Wear Pink Colour Shirt and Act sissy pose ..Lucky i Didn't took off my T-shirt..Wanna C my TITs? ( . )( . )..
Sorry guys ..I've been here for about 2 months ...Drink lots of alcohol drink ...:p

Anyway thanks for the Vodka ....

No comments: